hi hello if you’re reading this i hope something good happens to you today
I Really Hate It When People Type Like This Like What Are You Doing This Is A Sentence Not A Fall Out Boy Song Title.
friendly reminder that:
- you are not weak if you want meds for your disorder
- you are not weak if you relapse once
- you are not weak if you relapse a thousand times
- you are not weak if some kinds of therapy don’t work for you
- you are not weak if some kinds of meds don’t work for you
- you are not weak if you have a mental disorder.
I want to grow up not because i hate my parents or want to get out of home but because i want the freedom to do tiny things like decided what furniture goes in my house and what colour the walls are and if i should go out at night rather than stay in doing work for once I want to decide what music to play in my own home while i’m cooking or cleaning and how loud it is. I want to experience the world without a barrier and to be able to express who i am through the little details.